Definition of HSS countersink
A countersink bits is a conical hole cut into a manufactured object, or the cutter used to cut such a hole. A common use is to allow the head of a countersunk bolt or screw, when placed in the hole, to sit flush with or below the surface of the surrounding material. (by comparison, a counterbore makes a flat-bottomed hole that might be used with a hex-headed capscrew. ) a countersink may also be used to remove the burr left from a drilling or tapping operation thereby improving the finish of the product and removing any hazardous sharp edges.
|Countersink,Countersink Drill Bit|
|Material||HSS,HSS Al,Carbide etc.|
|Size||6mm-60mm,or can be customized|
|Surface color||Bright finish, black oxide, tin-coated |
|Usage||For drilling metal, aluminum sheet, stainless steel, hard wood etc. |
|Allover L.||Shank Dia.|
Other specification is also available according to your requirements. (OEM, ODM )
Pls. contact us freely for more information, I will reply you ASAP!
Hope you will enjoy a comfortable cooperation with us!
1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods, for FCL; Airport/ Port receiving;
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods!
4. Delivery Time: 3-7 days for samples; 5-25 days for batch goods.
How to Contact Us?
Send your Inquiry Details in the Below for sample, Click "Send" Now!
Why Choose Our Products?
1) ISO 9001,Gold Supplier certificated
2) Monthly Production Capacity -- 1 Million Pcs
3) All goods examined before delivery by 10 QC staff
4) Prompt Reply Within 12 Hours