Center drill bits, also known as Slocombe drill bits, are used in metalworking to provide a starting hole for a larger-sized drill bit or to make a conical indentation in the end of a workpiece in which to mount a lathe center. In either use, the name seems appropriate, as the bit is either establishing the center of a hole or making a conical hole for a lathe center. Nevertheless, because of the frequent lumping together of both the terminology and the tool use, suppliers may call center drill bits combined-drill-and-countersinks in order to make it unambiguously clear what product is being ordered.
|Type A HSS Center Drill|
|Type B HSS Center Drill|
|Type R HSS Center Drill|
Other specification is also available according to your requirements. (OEM, ODM )
Pls. contact us freely for more information, I will reply you ASAP!
Hope you will enjoy a comfortable cooperation with us!
1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods, for FCL; Airport/ Port receiving;
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods!
4. Delivery Time: 3-7 days for samples; 5-25 days for batch goods.
How to Contact Us?
Send your Inquiry Details in the Below for sample, Click "Send" Now!
Why Choose Our Products?
1) ISO 9001,Gold Supplier certificated
2) Monthly Production Capacity -- 1 Million Pcs
3) All goods examined before delivery by 10 QC staff
4) Prompt Reply Within 12 Hours