1. Standard: DIN 7483
2. Material: #45 and #65 carbon steel
3. Surface finishing: Sandblasting, Bright-Finished,Tin coated etc.
4. cylinder shank and hex shank
5. Application: Use for drilling softwood and medium-hard wood
wood forstener bits are more commonly used by furniture makers and home builders. Big projects like these often require a drill that can quickly move through multiple pieces, join different types of wood, and cut through multiple surfaces. The Forstner bit fits that bill for many carpenters
Carbide spurs and radial cutters ensure long life
Bit work equally well in drill presses and boring machines
Dual cutting cams on outside edge creates saw tooth action for easier and faster drilling with clean entry and exit points
Asymmetrical chip breakers produce easily removed chips rather than long sawdust swirls
Sectioned rim and self cutting center point produces less heat and remains sharper longer
Cutting edges can be easily re-sharpened
|Size||15, 20, 26, 30, 35mm|
|Packing||Wooden Case or Customized|
|Shipment||DHL/Fedex/EMS/TNT/UPS/China Post Air Mail/Sea/Air|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the balance paid before loading by T/T|
Other specification is also available according to your requirements. (OEM, ODM )
Pls. contact us freely for more information, I will reply you ASAP!
Hope you will enjoy a comfortable cooperation with us!
1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods, for FCL; Airport/ Port receiving;
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods!
4. Delivery Time: 3-7 days for samples; 5-25 days for batch goods.
How to Contact Us?
Send your Inquiry Details in the Below for sample, Click "Send" Now!
Why Choose Our Products?
1) ISO 9001,Gold Supplier certificated
2) Monthly Production Capacity -- 1 Million Pcs
3) All goods examined before delivery by 10 QC staff
4) Prompt Reply Within 12 Hours