1) HSS countersinks, HSS deburring tools, HSS countersink bit
2) Ideal use for chatter-free and burr-free work on sheet metal
3) Surface: TiN coating
4) Head angle: 60 or 90 degree
5) produced by grinding machines
Save time changing between countersink and screw bits with the quick-change Centrotec System
Reduce fatigue with the lightweight Centrotec chuck and decrease drilling/driving clearance with the compact design
Centrotec bits extend directly into the drill spindle so they serve as an extension of the motor, significantly improving controllability and torque
Getting the job done right the first time eliminates waste of material and fasteners and saves valuable time
A countersink bits is a conical hole cut into a manufactured object, or the cutter used to cut such a hole. A common use is to allow the head of a countersunk bolt or screw, when placed in the hole, to sit flush with or below the surface of the surrounding material. (by comparison, a counterbore makes a flat-bottomed hole that might be used with a hex-headed capscrew. ) a countersink may also be used to remove the burr left from a drilling or tapping operation thereby improving the finish of the product and removing any hazardous sharp edges.
Other specification is also available according to your requirements. (OEM, ODM )
Pls. contact us freely for more information, I will reply you ASAP!
Hope you will enjoy a comfortable cooperation with us!
1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods, for FCL; Airport/ Port receiving;
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods!
4. Delivery Time: 3-7 days for samples; 5-25 days for batch goods.
How to Contact Us?
Send your Inquiry Details in the Below for sample, Click "Send" Now!
Why Choose Our Products?
1) ISO 9001,Gold Supplier certificated
2) Monthly Production Capacity -- 1 Million Pcs
3) All goods examined before delivery by 10 QC staff
4) Prompt Reply Within 12 Hours