Tapcon Drill Bits work best with Tapcon Concrete Anchors. They have a carbide tip that ensures the precise drilling of pilot holes. For best results, use a hammer drill. Tapcon drill bits are designed to work as part of a system. The system includes the Condrive Installation Tool, the Tapcon anchor, and the carbide-tipped Tapcon drill bit. For consistent performance, it is recommended to use the entire system.
1) Use with a hammer drill for best results
2) Carbide tip for strength and durability
3) Drills up to 75 holes
4) Tight bit tolerance provides maximum anchor performance
|Diameter(")||Total Length(")||Flute Length(")|
Other specification is also available according to your requirements. (OEM, ODM )
Pls. contact us freely for more information, I will reply you ASAP!
Hope you will enjoy a comfortable cooperation with us!
one pc in pvc bag, PVC pouch,Plastic Round Tube or Plastic tube or customized according to requirement etc.
1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods, for FCL; Airport/ Port receiving;
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods!
4. Delivery Time: 3-7 days for samples; 5-25 days for batch goods.
How to Contact Us?
Send your Inquiry Details in the Below for sample, Click "Send" Now!
Why Choose Our Products?
1) ISO 9001,Gold Supplier certificated
2) Monthly Production Capacity -- 1 Million Pcs
3) All goods examined before delivery by 10 QC staff
4) Prompt Reply Within 12 Hours